FENCES & SWIMMING POOLS & SPA'S go hand in hand. FENCES Provides Security, Privacy and Peace of Mind with your New Pool and Investment in your home.
Screenworks Custom Pools, LLC. is a State Certified Commercial and Residential Pool Contractor, State Certified Specialty Aluminum Contractor, State Certified HVAC Contractor as well as a , Manufacturer and Installers of Mechanical and Poly Vinyl Perimeter Fencing / Gates.
We can Install Perimeter Fencing or Pool Fencing, whatever your fencing need, Screenworks can handle it for you. If you are looking to take your fencing / gate designs to a higher level, Screenworks will help you create a structurally sound mechanical railing or poly vinyl privacy fence that is strong, durable, and beautiful.
Our Fence will give you a lifetime of Value, Safety, Peace of Mind and Privacy if Needed. Screenworks is the premier leader in Florida in fence design, quality, and manufacturing. We believe that your fence should be a part of your landscape and fit your lifestyle, not just be the boundary that surrounds it. We manufacture our railings and fences for aesthetic appeal, strength, and landscape integration.
We'll start by analyzing your property, structural architecture, and functionality. Then our sales team will discuss it with the engineers or design team so your fence adds to the beauty of the property, We try incorporating the natural landscape and elements in our designs. Once design specs are approved, your fence is hand crafted in some instances and then our qualified team installs the fence on-site, ensuring customer satisfaction and a quality job from start to finish.
If you are in the market for high quality mechanical railings, mechanical aluminum architectural fencing or a Poly Vinyl Privacy Fence for your next project, let our professional, educated team here at Screenworks make your dream a reality today.
No Current Promotions
Fences can be found almost everywhere and have a tremendous variety of purposes. They protect farm animals, improve the privacy of homes and discourage trespassing. Read on if you’d like to learn more details about these barriers and their evolution:
1. Americans began building picket fences in the colonial era, according to Smithsonian Magazine. Some property owners decided to paint them white. Manufacturing improved the quality of pickets and cut their prices, making this fencing quite popular during the 1800's.
2. Some of the most affluent colonists had wrought-iron fences. Mass-production also made this option more affordable in the 19th century, according to This Old House. Although some of today’s metal fencing has a similar appearance, it’s usually made of steel or aluminum. It doesn’t need repainting as often as its predecessors.
3. The world’s longest fence was established in 1859. This 3,437-mile barrier protects Australian farms from wild dogs and rabbits. Its yearly maintenance expenses total around $10,000,000. Guinness World Records reports that it stands six feet tall.
4. Most modern fences consist of wood, metal or vinyl. However, some rather creative people have constructed barriers made of very unusual materials. Internet searches reveal pictures of fencing created from old skis, bicycles and wheels. Someone else walled off an area by planting numerous surfboards in the ground!
5. Fencing offers a remarkable range of benefits. It can safeguard children, deter thieves, enhance your yard’s appearance and keep people or animals out of the swimming pool. A solid barrier blocks noise as well, making it beneficial for homeowners who live near busy roads or train tracks. If you find these advantages appealing and don’t happen to own 20 surplus surfboards, a professional installer can help.
Please contact us today to learn about our long-lasting products, assortment of attractive style options and affordable pricing.
Screenworks Custom Pools, LLC
Copyright © 2022 Screenworks Custom Pools, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy